Work Cited
Abdelaziz, Khalid. "Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir Claims Victory over ICC after It Drops Darfur War Crimes Investigation." The Independent. Independent Digital News and Media, 14 Dec. 2014. Web. 13 Mar. 2015.
Clooney, George, John Prendergast, and Akshaya Kumar. "George Clooney on Sudan’s Rape of Darfur." The New York Times. The New York Times, 26 Feb. 2015. Web. 06 Mar. 2015.
Newswire, Feminist. "African Union Launches First Campaign to End Child Marriage." Feminist Majority Foundation Blog. Newswire, 2 June 2014. Web. 13 Mar. 2015.
Robertson, Nic. "Darfur- Out of Control: Rape Is a Way of Life for Darfur's Women." CNN. Cable News Network, n.d. Web. 13 Mar. 2015.
Buchanan, Rose Troup. "Mass Rape in Darfur: Sudanese Army Blamed for Multiple Attacks on Women." The Independent. Independent Digital News and Media, 11 Feb. 2015. Web. 13 Mar. 2015.

I liked how you related your intro to something that could happen to us. Anything can happen in 3 days, and then you narrowed your view down to what your were talking about. It remind me that there needs to be change in our world, because 3 days can be a big difference for someone in a different part of the world.
ReplyDeleteHow are they affected emotionally?
ReplyDeleteI thought your first hand account/quote towards the end was very interesting. Extreme control by the government reminds me of North Korea. After reading some other articles too, I really wonder what kind of things I can do to help alleviate all these issues.
ReplyDeleteThis issue in South Sudan is greatly different than any thing that we experience in our society, and I think you did a good job of informing us about this issue. I wonder what global authorites are doing about this issue.
ReplyDelete