Toss something into a scarlet flame,
and fire will devour it whole.
Wind will always voyage with strength,
regardless of what intercepts its path.
To move mountains and possess the universe in my palm,
I become the fluidity of water droplets
s
p
i
l
l
i
n
g
from the atmosphere.
s
p
i
l
l
i
n
g
from the atmosphere.
Nothing can withhold me from success,
for I can become an army,
and turn boulders into dust.
I will leap across planets,
and find light in the deepest chasm of the sea,

Jeez. I loved this poem, especially where you took the word spilling and made it "spill." I also really liked how this poem was much more personal than those that are more general, since you used yourself as the person narrating the poem.
ReplyDeleteThe way you did the word spill, just wow. I just love the entire thing. The message I could it tell was supposed to be really personal and it was amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you used the structure of the poem to get your idea across. It flowed really well and the words themselves had a feeling of texture.
ReplyDeleteThe figurative language used really strengthens the poem, in addition to the lay out which truly gets the point across. Nice job!
ReplyDelete