Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Balanced Eternity

Balanced Eternity

Lights and darks
inside us all

Embrace the strong
embrace the weak
Embrace the joy
embrace the sorrow

Love the snow
and love the sun
Run with passion
walk with purpose

Inside of us
is everything
we are complicated
we are unique

we are balanced


7 comments:

  1. Your picture does a good job connecting to the poem and provides a strong visual representation that allows readers to further comprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the imagery you use in this! I like the 3rd stanza a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. The message is really clear. GREAT JOB LAUREN YAYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem's message was really clear without you having to state it obviously. The image really enhances the understanding too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This embodies the concept of Yin & Yang quite well. The plain contradictions show the interlocked balance excellently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your repetition and contrast throughout your poem. Your word choice was very powerful and your picture really captures your message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the simplicity of you poem because that is what makes it stand out so much! Your comparison of learning to enjoy both sides of the same idea adopts the Tao style well.

    ReplyDelete