Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Step Back

Step Back

The flow of way flows through all
like a waterfall crashes the great light bathes us
step away from the world
from others
from what you think you must do
from who you think you must correct
take in the light
step back
back from the world
and into the flow.

6 comments:

  1. I like the idea of stepping back form the world and allowing yourself to be free and "go with the flow." You convey your message well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concur on the idea of stepping back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv how you repeated the phrase "step back" and that your poem talks about being free and allowing yourself to live :') so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how you incorporated the idea letting the world flow and accepting the world into one idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's important to stop and gain a new perspective on life. This poem touches upon that point perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your poem is based on a powerful idea. I like how you posed the idea that people must step back and take in the world to see it fully.

    ReplyDelete