Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Nature and Human Path

Nature and Human Path

Crisp, clean air
The shivers of a frosted willow’s arm
as the wind whispers through it’s fingers
The whimsical hum of the distill water
flowing, harmonizing with the peaceful silence
Birds giggling and singing
Tranquility.
Happiness.
Serenity.


The polluted streets crowd with cars and people,
guzzling and yelling.
The metallic, resistant skyscrapers
that encage its people in mayhem.
Anger.
Chaos.
The Future.

6 comments:

  1. I really loved the way you described the birds as "giggling." It's just such a happy sentence, and it really put me in the mindset I think you were going for, which was very lighthearted and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how your poem let me visualize what was going on. Very descriptive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really enjoyed your poem is was so moving and the picture you chose really helped to emphasize your message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem creates a great visual image. I can really imagine the scene you were describing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used personification to describe the trees and its surroundings. I feel it gives the poem strength and power. Also I love your style of writing, as well as your image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poem starts off with a very peaceful tone, and I like how you suddenly switched to a harsher one in order to prove a point.

    ReplyDelete