Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Reflection

Reflection is the key to integrity
Reflection within, Reflection about, Reflection following

The sun reflects on the ocean
As we reflect in a mirror

Every movement reflects ourselves
Every movement reflects another

Measured movements are better than negligent ones
Calculations are necessary before a math problem can be solved

Without precision comes errors,
Without accuracy comes oversights.

Every movement reflects another
Every movement reflects ourselves

Reflection within, Reflection about, Reflection following

Reflection is the key to integrity

5 comments:

  1. I loved the repetition at the beginning and end- it really reinforces your main idea. I also really enjoy your image: it works well with the theme of reflection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole poem had such beautiful imagery! As soon as I read it, it just calmed me down! and made me feel relaxed. It is a very soothing poem, and your choice of words and your use of space is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture fits your poem really well! It really enhances your meaning. I love the metaphors and ending too they convey the meaning well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the analogy of mirroring and how it connects to your theme of self-reflection. I think It really works.

      Delete